What are Surety and Guarantees?
Give your international suppliers valuable reassurance and ensure they deliver as agreed. A surety issued on your behalf lets your suppliers know that you can meet your contractual commitments as long as they deliver on their side. When you use our surety service we assume your third party liabilities as an independent guarantor. As part of a global insurer we are accepted as equal to a bank while being more flexible in response to your needs.
What type of Surety and Guarantees does Allianz Trade offer?
Our knowledge and expertise of each specific business sector enable us to provide you with standard solutions such as:
- Variable duration
- The reliability of an offer in a tendering procedure
Advanced payments bonds
- 6 months duration
- The proper use of advance payments for a contractual obligation
Customs, tax and contribution bonds
- 12 months duration
- The state against the failure of a delinquent taxpayer
- 2 years duration
- The proper performance of a contractual obligation
- 5 years duration
- The elimination of deficiencies during a warranty period of a contractual obligation
This list of standard bond types is not exhaustive, Allianz Trade can also provide you with tailored bonding solutions.