What is trade credit insurance for medium and large businesses?
How it works ?
- Customer health check: We analyse the credit worthiness and financial stability of your customers.
- Credit limit calculated: Each customer has a limit which is the maximum amount we will indemnify if that customer fails to pay.
- Business as usual: You trade with your existing customers as you wish, with the risk covered up to the limit.
- Trading limit updates: We keep you informed of adjustments to limits as they may be raised or reduced when conditions change.
- Business building: You check the credit worthiness of potential new customers. We confirm agreement or explain if your request is declined.
- Making a claim: If a customer fails to pay, then you give us full information. We investigate and indemnify you for the insured amount if policy terms have been met.