If you’re concerned about bad debts holding your business back, peace of mind is a step away. Our product for SME is designed to cut the time you spend managing customer debts so that you can focus on what you do best: building the business.
What is trade credit insurance for small businesses?
How it works?
- Check out what’s covered: Our small businesses product is available in domestic and export market; for debts of over £200 with payment terms of 90 days after invoice date.
- Select your annual turnover: Use our calculator to decide the maximum amount you could claim in the year and for each customer.
- See your monthly premium: The amount covers 60% of any debt up to the maximum claim per customer. Remember there’s no excess on these policies.
- Use the claim form: Claim within 30 days when your customer doesn’t pay or becomes insolvent. We pay in 120 days if we can’t recover your money.
- Increase your cover: Use our online grading service to help grow your business. Access information about opportunities and manage risk with confidence.
- Receive automatic updates: Base your trading decisions on our unique predictive information if customer grades change.
Benefits of trade credit insurance for small companies
Fixed fees make credit insurance easy to understand and manage. Use our predictive information to grow your business with confidence.
Our straightforward process makes it simple and easy to set up a policy. Then sell on open account terms to get ahead of the competition at home or in export markets.
Immediate cover will put your accounts receivable under control and protect your cash flow. Access more favourable terms from banks and other lenders.
Online related services
EOLIS is an ‘always on’ technology platform that helps you manage all your trade receivables.
It’s a web-based risk monitoring service that gives you immediate visibility over trade receivables and a better grip on risk and opportunity management.
It’s a secure e-commerce service that complements trade credit insurance.